Coronavirus Updates 04/08/2022
Dear Patients, Residents and Families,
As the spread of the Omicron COVID-19 variant has started to subside, we are no longer requiring all staff members to wear an N95 mask. At the same time, we are no longer recommending that all visitors wear an N95 mask when visiting their loved one. With that said, we still require that visitors wear a standard face mask when visiting. If you do not have one, we would be happy to supply you with one. Just ask our receptionist at the time you visit. We appreciate your support as we all look to keep all of our patients, residents, staff members and families as safe and healthy as possible.
As a reminder, you can visit your Center’s web page for daily updates on visitation and vaccination rates at: https://www.genesishcc.com/findlocations.
- Coronavirus Update 03/01/2022
- Coronavirus Update 01/28/2022
- Coronavirus Update 11/18/2021
- Coronavirus Update 10/22/2021
- Coronavirus Update 09/29/2021
- Coronavirus Update 08/02/2021
- Coronavirus Update 05/25/2021
- Coronavirus Update 03/19/2021
- Coronavirus Update 02/10/2021
- Coronavirus Update 01/28/2021
- Coronavirus Update 11/24/2020
- Coronavirus Update 10/20/2020
- Coronavirus Update 09/14/2020
- Coronavirus Update 07/27/2020
- Coronavirus Update 06/12/2020
- Coronavirus Update 05/29/2020
- Coronavirus Update 05/13/2020
- Coronavirus Update 05/01/2020
- Coronavirus Update 04/22/2020
- Coronavirus Update 04/08/2020
- Coronavirus update 03/30/2020
- Coronavirus Update 03/25/2020
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES) includes a number of provisions to provide relief to the public from issues caused by the pandemic, including price transparency for COVID -19 testing. Section 3202(b) of the CARES Act requires providers of diagnostic tests for COVID-19 to post the cash price for a COVID-19 diagnostic test on their website. These cash prices are valid during the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency only. Click here to find the cash price as used in the CARES Act COVID-19 diagnostic antigen tests for individuals who seek COVID-19 testing from the Center.
We remain committed to keeping families updated about the situation at our facility, and how their loved ones are doing. Keeping families informed is our top priority.
Thank you, Dick Mackey, nephew of Virginia Bretchel, for sharing his kind words, and for Courtney Wood for sharing this fun selfie!
“Even during this time of the pandemic, I’m very happy with the care that she’s gotten. The administrator at the facility has had a Zoom call every day to keep everyone updated. The nursing home always calls me whenever there is an issue. I couldn’t be happier with the place.” – Dick Mackey, nephew of resident Virginia
- Heroes in action
- COVID+ patients leave the facility to return home
- Chester County teen cheering up nursing home residents during COVID-19 outbreak
- First responders show support for nursing home residents